This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BackYourSnack #CollectiveBias
These easy Buffalo Chicken Flatbreads come together in minutes and make the perfect, easy appetizer. Crispy buffalo chicken tenders, crunchy celery and salty blue cheese crumbles all atop a warm garlic flatbread.
Guess what?! I have a new buffalo recipe for you all! I know, I know. It is about time right. A couple weeks ago I posted these Buffalo Pretzel Chicken Bites and you all loved them so much that I decided it was time to start experimenting with more buffalo flavors.
I absolutely love buffalo sauce. I seriously can put it on just about anything. I even put it on my vegetables. Does that defeat the purpose of eating vegetables? If it does, don’t tell me!
Today I am sharing with you a super easy appetizer! It is no secret that I love to entertain. In the past I have gotten myself in a little over my head trying to make every element of the meal from scratch. Now that Baby Stella has come along, I am a huge advocate of easy entertaining. By making things semi-homemade, I am able to spend more time with my guests and less time in the kitchen.
These Buffalo Chicken Flatbreads are the perfect appetizer. I stopped by my local Walmart and picked up some flatbread, celery and Farm Rich Boneless Chicken Buffalo Bites. These buffalo chicken bites are crunchy, made with all white chicken breast and are so easy to make. You just pop them in the oven and in the meantime start assembling the flatbreads. I decided to use traditional buffalo wing ingredients; celery, blue cheese crumbles, buffalo sauce and a little bit of tomato. After the buffalo bites were done baking, I just toasted the flatbread with a little mozzarella cheese, topped them with all the ingredients and they were ready to serve. So simple!
I have some exciting news for all of you. Farm Rich is hosting a recipe contest to create your own snack hack! Head over to the Back Your Snack Recipe Submission page to enter! The contest runs from August 1st to August 23rd. The winner will win $10,000! The judging will be based off the quality of your recipe, not by your photos. So even if you aren’t a pro, still apply! Anyone can join! For all the rules, check out the contest rules! Finalists will demo their recipes on September 19th and on October 9th or 11th at these locations! For recipe inspiration, head over to Farm Rich to see their full list of fun appetizers. Applicants must use one fresh ingredient from Walmart and a Farm Rich Appetizer! Good luck!
- 1 Package Farm Rich Boneless Chicken Buffalo Bites
- 2 Flatbreads
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1 Celery Stalk, diced
- ½ Cup Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 1 Tomato, deseeded and diced
- Extra Buffalo Sauce for drizzling
- Green Onions for Garnish (optional)
- Cook boneless chicken buffalo bites according to package instructions and drizzle with sauce. Chop into bite sized pieces. Top each flatbread with ¼ cup of shredded mozzarella cheese. Toast the flatbreads on a foil lined baking sheet in the oven on 425° for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese has melted. Top each flatbread with buffalo chicken pieces, celery, blue cheese crumbles, and diced tomato. Drizzle with buffalo sauce. Cut into slices and serve.
More Easy Appetizers: