These No Bake Fluffernutter S’Mores Bars are easy to make and are perfect for summer! A Nutter Butter Cookie crust is topped with a creamy fudge layer then topped with gooey marshmallow fluff and Butterfinger pieces.
Happy Wednesday all. Look at those gorgeous bars! Have you ever seen so much gooey marshmallow goodness? S’Mores are officially my food of summer. My sun loving, beach obsessed self just doesn’t feel right until I have indulged in a toasty marshmallow filled graham cracker loaded with chocolate. I am not a huge chocolate lover but it just fits in a S’Mores ya know? But sometimes a fire pit just isn’t available and that is when you need the next best thing; No Bake Fluffernutter S’Mores Bars (say that 5 times fast).
No bake desserts are the best during the summer, especially in Southern California because it gets far too hot for me to even think about turning on the oven. Matter of fact as soon as the temperatures start reaching the high 90’s you can find me sipping my famous limeade by the pool and going on strike with work all together. When I think about summer, I know these bars will be making several appearances.
The base is a super easy crust made out of Nutter Butter cookies. Remember my love of Nutter Butter cookies in this Salted Caramel Banana Pie? I seriously have been craving a piece ever since that post and that is what inspired these bars in the first place. The second layer is a really easy chocolate fudge layer that comes together in minutes. I topped the chocolate with marshmallow fluff.
Are you ready for the best part?! I topped the whole bar off with Butterfinger Crumbles! Butterfinger happens to be the prized candy bar in our house. My husband and I will power down a king size bar in a matter of minutes. We love it! So you could imagine the mad dash there was to devour these after they were photographed. They did not disappoint, these bars are everything summer should be.
Switching up to a little bit of a serious note. I am up extra early this morning and am a bundle of nerves. Perhaps I am trying to get rid of some of this nervous energy by writing. It isn’t working! Baby Stella is going in for surgery in a couple of hours and it is just heart breaking. I think every mother gets paranoid when something happens to their baby, especially something that is out of your control. Stella has had trouble with her eyes ever since she was born. When she was 3 months we noticed that her severe cross eye wasn’t improving. She wouldn’t make eye contact with us or track any objects. We discussed the issue with her pediatrician who then sent us to a specialist. For the past 8 months she has been through testing and observations. We finally came to the conclusion that without surgery it was likely that her vision would not improve and it was possible that one eye would stop processing images all together. Needless to say, we have been very nervous but are grateful that the problem is being addressed before further damage is done. She will be in recovery for the next few days so please forgive if I am absent from your emails and comments. I will be snuggling with my sweet girl and helping her recover.
- 30 Nutter Butter Cookies, crumbled
- 6 Tablespoons Butter, melted
- 2 Cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 (14 oz.) Can Condensed Milk
- 1 (7 oz.) Container Marshmallow Fluff (homemade or store-bought)
- 1 King Size Butterfinger Bar, chopped
- In a bowl combine the cookie crumbles and melted butter. Stir well with a fork until the mixture resembles wet sand. Press the cookie mixture into a 9" x 11" pan.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a saucepan combine the chocolate chips and condensed milk and cook over low heat and stir frequently until the chocolate has melted and has mixed with the condensed milk.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the cookie crust. Return to the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Spread the marshmallow fluff evenly over the chocolate and top with Butterfinger crumbles. Refrigerate for an additional hour. Cut into 12 squares and serve.
Other Summer Desserts: