This Simple Lemon Raspberry Bundt Cake comes together with one bowl and just 5 minutes of prep time. Juicy raspberry swirls combined with tart and buttery lemon cake make for a perfect summer treat!
If I could have all the raspberries in the world I would be a happy girl. There is something about that bright red little fruit that just makes me swoon. They are sweet and tart all at the same time. It doesn’t get any more perfect than that.
When I was younger my mom would buy me raspberries only on special occasions. My five brothers and sisters would always try to steal them, despite the fact that I would stuff them in the very back of the fridge. I used to get real creative and put them in different containers or hide them inside of bigger boxes. Such a selfish little girl. What can I say, raspberries have a hold on me.
I remember on my 10th birthday my parents took us all to a fancy restaurant and when the waitress came around to get our dessert order I asked if she could bring me the biggest bowl of raspberries they had and if she could make sure that I didn’t have to share. She gave me the oddest stare but she obliged.
Needless to say for birthdays, anniversaries and valentines Nick doesn’t come home with flowers, he comes home with raspberries.
I’m sure you are getting the picture. Me + raspberries = heaven! So naturally, this lemon raspberry bundt cake happened. It is quick, easy and chock full of juicy raspberries. It is the perfect summer breakfast, dessert, thank you cake, or I-just-reallyyy-need-sugar-cake!
It all comes together in one bowl and is in the oven in less than 10 minutes which means you are that much closer to raspberry heaven my friends!
And I am sure you all know that lemon and raspberry belong together. This cake is bliss!
- Lemon Raspberry Bundt Cake:
- 1 Box Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 Box Instant Lemon Pudding Mix
- ½ Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Cup Water
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Zest
- ⅔ Cup Seedless Raspberry Jam
- ½ Cup Fresh Raspberries
- 1 Teaspoon Flour
- Lemon Glaze:
- 1½ cups Confectioners Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1-2 Teaspoons Milk
- Pinch of Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Grease a 10 inch bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients minus the raspberry jam, raspberries, and flour. Beat for 2-3 minutes with a hand mixer on medium speed. Pour half of the batter into the prepared pan. Swirl in the raspberry jam in small, thin swirls. Make sure that you aren't dropping the jam as large clumps. Toss the raspberries with the flour. Place the raspberries atop the raspberry jam swirl. Top with remaining batter. Bake 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Drizzle with lemon glaze.
- Lemon Glaze: In a bowl, combine all ingredients with a whisk. Mix until thick.
Craving more desserts?
Raspberry-White Chocolate Blondies